The aim of our personal data protection charter is to provide you with information about:
- Personal data which is collected or processed while you are using the Saint-Lazare website (“Site”).
- The way in which your personal data is used and protected,
- Your rights concerning your personal data
- How to contact us to exercise your rights.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Some personal data is necessary in order to provide you with our products and services.This is particularly the case when:
- you make a purchase,
- you contact our customer service,
- you ask to receive communications,
- you use our website.
This personal data includes:
- contact details, including your name, email, telephone number and delivery and billing address
- payment or credit card information ;
While you are using our website, some data is automatically collected from your internet browser.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMED ABOUT YOUR DATA COLLECTION?
When using our website, we signal in due time the required information or in certain cases, we obtain your consent before collecting your data.Your consent can be recorded via the website while shopping.
WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR ?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use our website and our services
- When using our website, we use your personal data to provide the product or service requested. If you make a purchase on our website, or if you ask to receive our promotions, we will use your contact details to give you information about your purchase or about our promotions. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or information about the product you purchased, in order to help you resolve your problem or answer your question.In order to use certain features on our website, it is sometimes necessary to provide us with additional data or further consent to use the data for specific purposes.To enable you to receive information about our products and our eventsPlease note that you can unsubscribe at any time to object to the processing of your personal data.If you are a Saint-Lazare client, we can use your contact information to send you marketing communications about similar Saint-Lazare products or services.We use your personal data for the functioning of our website, for example, when you make a purchase, your data is used for accounting and audit purposes and other internal uses.We can also use your personal data regarding the way in which you use our website and our services, in order to improve your user experience as well as to help us detect technical problems and to manage our website.In other cases, the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests as a company or in compliance with a legal obligation.
PROTECTION AND MANAGEMENT MEASURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use different organisational and technical security measures to ensure the security of your personal data.The personal data we collect on our website or in store is stored within the European Union.Your personal data is stored for as long as necessary in accordance with each defined purpose aforementioned and within the limits defined by the law.With regard to personal data relative to your purchases, we store them for a longer period in order to comply with legal obligations, in particular, tax matters.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
Please note that you have the right at any time to ask for :
- access to your data;
- an electronic copy of your data;
- the rectification of your data if it is incomplete or inaccurate ;
- the erasure or restriction of your data.
In the event that you have given us your consent for data processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the following email address email@example.com.You can also opt out from receiving our communications by email or SMS, by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the subscription cancellation instructions included in our messages.
COOKIE MANAGEMENT CONDITIONS
- Functional cookies : These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the website and are therefore always active. This includes cookies which enable you to be recognised while you are visiting our website during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to the next. They enable you to create your shopping basket and set up the payment procedure but also to ensure interchange security and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies : These cookies allow us to improve the website features by following their use. In certain cases, these cookies enable us to improve the speed at which we process your request and to keep the preferences you have selected. Disabling cookies can lead to less relevant recommendations and can slow down the website performance.
- Social networking and advertising cookies : Social networking cookies give you the opportunity to log in to your social networks and share content from our website on your social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information that can adapt adverts better towards your fields of interest, both on our website and elsewhere.
In some cases, these cookies require personal data processing. Disabling these cookies can lead to unsuitable adverts being displayed or can prevent an effective connection to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or prevent you sharing content on your social networks.You can choose to be alerted by your computer every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. This can all be done by accessing your internet browser settings on each of your devices. As each browser is different, you should check the "Help" menu of your browser to fully understand how to change the cookie settings.If you disable cookies, access to content on our website can be less efficient and some of our services will not be able to function correctly.
CHANGES TO OUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER
In the event of an update of our personal data protection charter, we will publish information regarding the changes on our website. In the event of a change in the way we process your personal data, we will warn you in advance or, if applicable, we will ask you beforehand for your authorisation. We kindly request that you regularly look at our personal data charter and check if any changes have been introduced.This personal data protection charter was last updated in September 2021.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ?
If you would like to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to exercise your rights concerning your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The articles of Saint-Lazare collections are guaranteed against any defect at the time of their delivery. In accordance with the consumer code and the distance selling system, the consumer has a period of fourteen clear days to exercise his right of withdrawal, without having to justify reasons, or to pay penalties, with the exception return costs, if applicable. The period mentioned in the preceding paragraph runs from the receipt of the goods by the consumer. Saint-Lazare undertake, however, to reimburse you or to exchange defective or non-conforming items as soon as possible, provided that these are returned within 15 days, postmarked, in their original packaging. If you return an item due to an error on our part, the shipping costs will be fully refunded.
Secure payment method via PayPal or credit card.
On the Saint-Lazare site you can buy: Different products which are sent to you as soon as we receive your payment. Once your order has been entered on the saint-lazare website, a confirmation email will be sent to you and your order recorded. Our product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site, while stocks last. Participation in the processing and shipping costs will only be invoiced for a single shipment, subsequent shipments of this order being the responsibility of saint-lazare.In case of unavailability of all or part of the order, reimbursement will be made by credit to the customer's bank account or by check, according to the choice of the Polish editions, at the latest within 30 days of payment. sums paid by the client. The prices indicated on the site are understood to be net, all taxes included (tax included), subject to modification of the VAT rate, prices indicated in euros, excluding participation in processing and shipping costs. The prices are established in strict compliance with the Lang law on the single price of the book (law 81-766 of August 10, 1981).No order will be shipped without full payment (shipping costs included without subscription) of the goods. The payment will be fully debited at the time of order processing, including for items whose delivery is delayed. If you order to a country other than mainland France, you are the importer of the product (s) concerned; any customs duties or other local taxes or import duty or state taxes therefore remain your responsibility.The products are invoiced on the basis of the prices in force at the time of the registration of orders, including for products delivered on a delayed basis. The products remain the property of saint-lazare until full payment of the price.
The shipping costs include a contribution to the preparation, packaging and postage costs.
Free pick-up available at our atelier located at 60 rue Saint-Lazare, 75009 Paris. Bike delivery is also available in Paris starting from 7€. Most of our deliveries worldwide are provided by Colissimo except heavier pieces of furniture (the atelier's table, the desk, the trestle). Shipping prices are automatically calculated depending on shipping location.
Products are sent upon receipt of payment. The products are sent to the delivery address that you indicated during the ordering process.
TERMS OF SALES
The prices indicated on the site are understood to be net, all taxes included (tax included), subject to modification of the VAT rate, prices indicated in euros, excluding participation in processing and shipping costs. The prices for books are established in strict compliance with the Lang law on the single price of the book (law 81-766 of August 10, 1981).No order will be shipped without full payment (shipping costs included without subscription) of the goods. The payment will be fully debited at the time of order processing, including for items whose delivery is delayed. If you order to a country other than mainland France, you are the importer of the product (s) concerned; any customs duties or other local taxes or import duty or state taxes therefore remain your responsibility.The products are invoiced on the basis of the prices in force at the time of the registration of orders, including for products delivered on a delayed basis. The products remain the property of be-poles until full payment of the price. Any order received on our website will be acknowledged by email. For tracking of your order, contact us on email@example.com
All elements of saint-lazare.co site are protected by copyright. As such, any reproduction, representation, use, adaptation, modification, incorporation, translation, marketing, partial or complete of the elements contained in this site, without the prior written authorization of Saint-Lazare, is prohibited.